Finn the Human...Slammacow!
During infancy, Finn was abandoned and left in the woods. He was rescued from the wilderness by Jake's parents, Joshua and Margaret, who raised him alongside Jake. That's why they have such a great bond...they're bros!
Finn knows nothing about his real parents and has no knowledge of any other humans like him.
He's currently 15 years old (in 2013) and about five feet tall. He loves nothing more than going on crazy adventures with Jake and saving the day.
Finn is seen as a hero in the Land of Ooo for his bravery and righteous acts of good. Finn swore a long time ago that he would help anyone in need, but he has difficulty in situations which require tasks other than fighting. He's also prone to enthusiastic outbursts such as "Algebraic" or "Slammacow!" and has an odd and eccentric vocabulary that's fun to listen to. Finn also had an unrequited crush on Princess Bubblegum of Candy Kingdom for some time before beginning a relationship with Flame Princess in the Fourth season.However, they are no longer together in the episode "Frost and Fire" in season 5.
- Finn has Thalassophobia (a fear of being in the ocean)...you can see the agonising terror expressed on Finn's face in the first scene of the video above
- He has missing teeth because he sometimes likes to bite on trees or rocks
- Hiding under his bear-like hat, Finn has a full head of beautiful long blonde hair (see below)
- He loves to play video games on BMO, his living video game console and roommate
- He wears red onesie pajamas to bed
Find out which Adventure Time character you are here: http://www.quotev.com/quiz/2302937/Which-adventure-time-character-are-you/